Get in touch.

Get in touch - Side Form

  • 1110 CHATEAU Place

    1110 CHATEAU Place College Park PM Port Moody V3H 1N6
    Main Photo: 1110 CHATEAU Place
    Residential Attached
    MLS® Num:
    Floor Area:
    1,448 sq. ft.
    Nestled in a quiet, treed cul-de-sac in the College Park area of Port Moody, this enchanting one-floor, upper end unit cottage-like townhouse offers a peaceful retreat with three spacious bedrooms and extensive modern upgrades - fridge, hot water tank, newer windows, patio door, interior doors, baseboards, and a renovated bathroom with shower tiles extending to the ceiling. The country kitchen features chic faux white bricks and new countertops, complemented by large in-suite storage, in-suite laundry room, linen closet, and abundant closet space. Enjoy the outdoors from the 100 sq.ft. covered balcony. Open parking located out front of the unit. Step outside and find yourself within walking distance to Seaview Elementary, Westhill Park, playgrounds, outdoor pool, tennis and basketball courts, baseball diamonds, community centers, and trails. College Park combines serene woodland living with the convenience of urban amenities, making it an ideal locale for those seeking both tranquility and an active lifestyle. More details
    Listed by Stilhavn Real Estate Services
Data was last updated July 16, 2024 at 12:10 PM (UTC)
Reciprocity Logo The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Greater Vancouver REALTORS® (GVR), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB.